The Dungeons brings together an amazing cast of theatrical actors, special effects, stages, scenes and rides in a truly unique and exciting walkthrough experience that you see, hear, touch, smell and feel. It’s hilarious fun and it’s sometimes a bit scary.
We love it. We know your class will too. Here's why:
- Full-on 360-degree sets with gripping storytelling
- 11 interactive shows, 12 live actors, 1000 years of history
- State of the art theming and special effects
- 1 thrilling underground ride (height restrictions apply)
- 90 minutes of laughs and screams
Intended for KS3 & KS4 (and older KS2 pupils that are feeling particularly brave).
The shows are based on real Lancashire history and legends (minus the boring bits). You'll get up close and personal with sinister characters including the infamous Pendle Witches and our very own Plague Doctor's Assistant to name a few.
Your students should walk away from the experience with the following:
- Understanding of key events from Lancashire’s darkest history
- Confidence to get involved in audience participation
Our first trip to the Dungeons was a success and the pupils thoroughly enjoyed their experience. It really was excellent!