Step into the eerie darkness of the chapel at Lytham Priory
Hear the monk tell tales of the history of the Fylde Coast, from Viking invasions to the War of the Roses to the new arrival of a new enemy that knows no fear and gives no mercy!
The monks are terrified of this new enemy sent to the Pool that is Black as the wrath of God!
Any of you could be carriers of this deadly disease… and the monks will want nothing to do with you. Why are you in their holy chapel? Bringing disease? There is no sanctuary in here for you, move on…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- The history of Lancashire in the Dark ages
- How the Great Plague spread across this land
- That contrary to popular belief, the monks will offer you no sanctuary
The Great Plague
Scary score: 2/5
- All shows and rides are included with ticket purchase
- SAVE UP TO 20% on selected dates
- Guarantee your time-slot entry