PAIN RELIEF FOR TEACHERS
We take the torture out of planning your school trip with a range of helpful benefits:
- Dedicated schools booking line
Our school experts are on-hand to answer your questions and help make your booking;
Call 0371 574 9233 or email email@example.com.
- Priority entrance tickets
Ensure you won’t be kept hanging around on the day of your visit.
- Free teacher tickets
Students will need to be supervised at all times whilst in the attraction. One free teacher visit for every 5 primary students and one free teacher for every 10 secondary students. To help with supervision on the day - we suggest 1 teacher per 10-12 pupils and a minimum of 2 teachers per visit.
- Free teacher inspection visits
Up to two teachers can take a look around The Blackpool Tower Dungeon prior to the school visit and can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pupils who survive the Dungeon receive a free activity card
- All school trips receive discounted deals on photos and some retail items - contact us directly for further information
- Please check our ride pages for our ride restrictions. Rides may need to be skipped.
- Please be advised that mobile phones are to be switched off on the tour as not to disturb the experience.