When purchasing a multi-attraction ticket, the time and date selected will be the reservation for The Blackpool Tower Dungeon. To book a date and time for another attraction on combinations tickets, please visit your booking portal by signing in online or via your confirmation email.
- Combine your Dungeon visit with a trip to 1 other Blackpool attraction
- Choose from The Blackpool Tower Eye, Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE
- Visit your second attraction within 90 days from the date you visit The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- Reschedule for free up to 24 hours before your arrival time*
- Get up to all sorts with Blackpool’s brand-new Pick ‘n’ mix pass. Choose your own combination from 8 of Blackpool’s best attractions.
- Choose a one, two or seven day pass, just pick the number of days you’re in town and prepare for some extra delicious savings.
- Visit each attraction as much as you want during your pass period
- Mix it up, chose your attractions, pick your own sweet sweet mix!
- Entry to the Escape Room Experience for a 60-minute adventure
- Plus an open-dated ticket for entry to the Blackpool Tower Dungeon tour
- Players: 2-6 - The more people you add, the more you save!
How to book timeslots
First, select your date/time for the Escape Room Experience; then have the flexibility to pre-book your Dungeon tour visit at a date/time of your choice!
- All you need to do today is choose the date and time for the Escape Room experience
- You will need to book your entry date and time for the Blackpool Tower Dungeon by visiting the admissions desk on Bank Hey Street
Please note that during peak periods your entry to the other attraction(s) may not be available on the same day as your first visit. We advise booking your time slots as early as possible if you expect to combine your visits into one day