THE PLAGUE DOCTOR
The residents here are a lovely bunch, no scratch that, WERE a lovely bunch… the Plague got to them!
Welcome to Plague Street in 1349. In this gloomy alley be sure to keep your eye out for signs of the Black Death with red crosses on doors, rotting bodies and black rats.
MEET THE DOCTOR'S ASSISTANT
The Doctor’s Assistant will meet you along the way and bring you to the medic in his surgery, where you’ll be asked to take your seats before the Doctor will see you. (Here’s a hint – avoiding sitting next to anyone with a cough, they’ve probably already got the Plague!)
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- The in-vogue cures from 1349
- Not-so modern anaesthetic!
- What those leeches are really for
Pay attention to all of the cures for the Plague, you may need to use them for yourself
Scary score: 3/5
- All shows and rides are included with ticket purchase
- SAVE UP TO 20% when you book online in advance
- Guarantee your time-slot entry
- Tickets from £13.20