Visitor information Coronavirus / Covid-19
The Berlin Dungeon is open to scare again!
We recognise we’re all living in unprecedented and uncertain times, but that everyone also needs something a little magical to look forward to! Our ticket guarantee provides you with the confidence to book your ticket, safe in the knowledge that you can move it if anything interrupts your plans. Just rearrange your visit via our booking portal. This service is free of charge. You can amend your booking up to 5 times.
The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following to contain the Corona Virus:
Our priority is to continue to provide our guests with the best possible experience while ensuring we take care of our employees as well. We continue to have hygiene and safety measures throughout our attraction, which include enhanced cleaning and hand sanitization.
For your own safety, we recommend wearing a mouth and nose cover.
We also advise that you continue to keep a minimum distance from other visitors, if possible.
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 2m distance to other guests
- Please pay attention to the mask requirement at all time.
- Wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.)
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- We kindly ask for cashless payment
- I want to visit. What is the best way to buy a ticket?
In order to control capacities we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window/foil curtain by our staff.
- Can I change my time window afterwards?
Yes, from now on it is possible to amend your visit date up to 5 times via our booking portal. To register, you need the confirmation number of your booking and the e-mail address you used for the booking.
- My desired date/time slot is no longer available. What should I do?
If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
- I do not want to buy online. What options do I have?
You still have the possibility to buy tickets on site at the box office. In this case we ask you to make a cashless payment.
- I have already bought an undated ticket. When can I come to you?
For these tickets we have capacities in every time slot. Please note that you have to book a time slot free of charge under "Tickets" so that you don't have to queue and to guarantee access.
- I have a voucher/free ticket. When can I come to you?
For these tickets we have capacities in every time window. You can book a free time slot under "Tickets" to avoid queuing and guarantee access.
- I am an annual ticket holder. When can I visit you?
For annual ticket holders we have capacities in every time slot. You can book a time slot under "Tickets" free of charge so that you don't have to queue and guarantee access.