The Berlin Dungeon is open to scare again!
We recognise we’re all living in unprecedented and uncertain times, but that everyone also needs something a little magical to look forward to! Our ticket guarantee provides you with the confidence to book your ticket, safe in the knowledge that you can move it if anything interrupts your plans. Just rearrange your visit via our booking portal. This service is free of charge. You can amend your booking up to 5 times.
Due to the Corona Pandemic and the applicable distance rules, we have to adapt / restructure or replace individual shows.
This may result in a shorter show length.
The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following to contain the Corona Virus:
- Until further notice, access to Berlin Dungeon is only possible with a valid, negative COVID test, a certificate of full vaccination or a proof of recovery from a Covid-19 infection.
- Evidence is required for all guests aged 6 and over.
- Only professionally performed and certified tests are recognized.
- The test must not be older than 24 hours at the time of entry into the attraction (the test time is decisive for this).
- A quick test / self-test without an officially issued result is NOT permitted.
The obligation to submit a valid, negative COVID test does not apply if corresponding vaccination documentation can be submitted for a vaccination against the SARS-CoV-2 corona virus that has been fully completed for at least 15 days.
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 1,5m distance to other guests
- Wear a medical mask (surgical mask or FFP2-mask) during your visit
Attention: For the protection of our guests and staff we unfortunately cannot make any exceptions - if you are not able to wear a medical mask for health reasons, please postpone your visit with us!
- children between 0-5 years of age are not required to wear a mask
- Children between 6-14 years of age are allowed to wear a surgical mask
- All guests aged 15 and over must wear a medical mask during the entire stay (surgical mask or FFP2-mask)
- Wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.)
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- We ask for online timed-ticket booking before visiting our attraction and cashless payment
- In order to be able to trace chains of infection, we are obliged to keep track of the contact details of our visitors. We guarantee this by your purchase of online tickets or by providing your contactless data on site.
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the health department and postpone your visit.
- We reserve the right not to allow visitors to enter if noticeable symptoms such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath are evident, including children.
- I want to visit. What is the best way to buy a ticket?
In order to control capacities we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window/foil curtain by our staff.
- Can I change my time window afterwards?
Yes, from now on it is possible to amend your visit date up to 5 times via our booking portal. To register, you need the confirmation number of your booking and the e-mail address you used for the booking.
- My desired date/time slot is no longer available. What should I do?
If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
- I do not want to buy online. What options do I have?
You still have the possibility to buy tickets on site at the box office. In this case we ask you to make a cashless payment.
- I have already bought an undated ticket. When can I come to you?
For these tickets we have capacities in every time slot. Please note that you have to book a time slot free of charge under "Tickets" so that you don't have to queue and to guarantee access.
- I have a voucher/free ticket. When can I come to you?
For these tickets we have capacities in every time window. You can book a free time slot under "Tickets" to avoid queuing and guarantee access.
- I am an annual ticket holder. When can I visit you?
For annual ticket holders we have capacities in every time slot. You can book a time slot under "Tickets" free of charge so that you don't have to queue and guarantee access.
Does my child have to wear a mask too?
- Children up to the age of six years do not have to wear a mask at our attraction, as in shops, supermarkets, buses and trains. Children between 6-14 years aged are allowed to wear a surgical mask during their visit. Teens aged 15 and over must wear a medical mask during the entire stay.