Don't dread the judge, he's fun to hang with.
In 1679, the Elector ordered his judges to call all witches of Berlin and Brandenburg to account. Now you will face the crazy judge in the High Court of the Hohenzollern in 1679 who will condem witches and traitors to death as he sees fit. Laced with innuendo you are guilty until proven guilty.
The crazed inquisitor's eyes are popping out of his head with disgust at the wicked crimes committed by you and your fellow visitors. This show is full of fun and audience participation as the eccentric judge tries whoever he likes for his or her scandalous crimes. From witchcraft to treason, from being from Belgium to having a mono-brow. BOO the criminals!
- Face the judge and his large book of secrets.
- Three criminals, three crimes, three guilty peasants.
- Find out who has been spotted in the mids of the crime.
The worst criminals will have to face the anti-chamber!
What you'll discover:
- Who will float and who will sink?
- Was dancing naked in the dark against the law?
- What happened to those found guilty?
About this show
You are in the year 1679.
Scary factor: 3/5
What outrages will the judge be able to elicit from the big book?