The Berlin Dungeon offers English Shows!
- Daily at 12:30, 14:30 and 16:30.
- You only have to book your ticket/ time slot for one of these dates and you will experience the Show in English - Now you will enjoy your torture completely.
Tickets in general:
- I want to visit. What is the best way to buy a ticket?
In order to control capacities we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window/foil curtain by our staff.
- Can I change my time window afterwards?
Yes, from now on it is possible to amend your visit date up to 5 times via our booking portal. To register, you need the confirmation number of your booking and the e-mail address you used for the booking.
- My desired date/time slot is no longer available. What should I do?
If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
- I do not want to buy online. What options do I have?
You still have the possibility to buy tickets on site at the box office. In this case we ask you to make a cashless payment.
- I have already bought an undated ticket. When can I come to you?
For these tickets we have capacities in every time slot. Please note that you have to book a time slot free of charge under "Tickets" so that you don't have to queue and to guarantee access.
- I have a voucher/free ticket. When can I come to you?
For these tickets we have capacities in every time window. You can book a free time slot under "Tickets" to avoid queuing and guarantee access.
- I am an annual ticket holder. When can I visit you?
For annual ticket holders we have capacities in every time slot. You can book a time slot under "Tickets" free of charge so that you don't have to queue and guarantee access.