A competition for the brave
- Friday September 30th 2022
- Competition, T&Cs
Trick or treat! To mark the launch of our brand-new limited-edition show Reaper’s Retribution (1 October - 6 November) we’re treating you and three friends to free entry to The Blackpool Tower Dungeon.
ENTER VIA THE POST ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Competition closing date Friday 7 October at 23.59
- To participate in this competition, users must follow btowerdungeon / blackpooldungeon and tag three friends in the competition posts comment section. For five extra entries users can post the competition post on their stories. This competition will run until 23:59 on Friday 7 October.
- There will be one winner selected at random, after the competition deadline of 23:59 on 7 October who has fulfilled the criteria above in 1. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) except for Merlin employees, all contractors and families of anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- The prize consists of four tickets to The Blackpool Tower Dungeon that can be used only at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Merlin as to how you claim your prize.
- No purchase is necessary; however you will need an internet connection and Instagram account. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or part.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be stored in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
- The winner's name can be obtained by sending a SAE and covering letter to: Tower Entrance, The, Bank Hey St, Blackpool FY1 4BJ
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing all your information to Merlin and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion is subject to Instagram's terms of services which can be found at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870