In History (KS3 (AGE 12-14):
- To identify significant events in London's darkest history
- To explore crime and punishment in Britain between 1485 and late 19th century through live, immersive storytelling, told by mischievous characters .
- Meet and learn about the personal stories of Guy Fawkes, Jack the Ripper and many other characters during your journey through history.
- To make sensory connections between the darkest periods in history, engaging with historical concepts like ‘change’ and ‘continuity’.
- To analyse a range of gruesome historical sources.
- To create a passion for history that inspires young learners.
In English and Drama (KS3/4 (AGE 12-16):
- To explore stories based on actual historic events.
- To identify the features and impact of immersive storytelling.
- To experience a range of dramatic techniques and performance elements that bring history to life.
- To create a passion for drama that inspires young learners.
Beyond the Curriculum:
- Experiencing culture, the arts and heritage
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Improving personal wellbeing
Take an immersive walk through Crime and Punishment in Britain...
- 360 degree sets with gripping storytelling
- 19 interactive shows, 20 live actors, 1000 years of history
- State of the art theming and special effects
- 2 thrilling underground rides (height restrictions apply)
- 110 minutes of laughs and screams
- Option to include a 1 hour educational workshop
Intended for age 12+ this is a unique and fun way of bringing learning in the classroom to life and is a brilliant stimulus for curriculum links in History, Citizenship, English, Design and Technology, History and Performing Arts.