Just follow signs for the South Bank; we are right next door to the LastMinute.com London Eye and SEA LIFE London Aquarium. It's all you need for a day out in one place and we can even save you money with combined tickets.
Subway, Underground, metro, tube, no matter what you want to call it, we are only a few minutes walk from London Waterloo. If you prefer not to use the underground (you will experience the underground in the Dungeon anyway...). Waterloo is well served by buses and there even is a river service to the London Eye pier. Best check the Transport for London website.
Tube and Mainline Railway
We are 4-5 minutes walk from Waterloo Tube station, which is on the Northern, Jubilee and Bakerloo Lines. Waterloo mainline station is also just 4-5 minutes walk.
Coach and Car
Sadly we don’t have a car park but we are able to accommodate coaches for drop-off and pick up (20 mins max.) Please contact the LastMinute.com London Eye Energy Customer Service line to reserve your coach bay: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are also car park options close to the attraction;
National Theatre car park
- A secure underground car park within suitable walking distance from the London Dungeon
- £6 day rate, pre-booked through their website: https://www.horizonspaces.co.uk/locations/show/4294961169
- Opening hours are Mon-Sun: 0700-1900
- The spaces are suitable for vehicles up to the size of a Large - (4x4)
Q-Park Westminster car park
- Located just a short distance from the London Dungeon and we are able to offer a discounts of 15% to those that pre-book their parking.
To receive your discount please visit www.q-park.co.uk/parking/london/q-park-westminster, click on Pre-Booking and enter the promotional code DUNGEON when making your booking.