PAIN RELIEF FOR TEACHERS
We take the torture out of planning your school trip with a range of helpful benefits:
- Dedicated schools booking line
Our school experts are on-hand to answer your questions and help make your booking;
Call 0207 487 0350
- Free teacher tickets
Students will need to be supervised at all times whilst in the attraction. One free teacher visit for every 10 secondary students or older. To help with supervision on the day - we suggest 1 teacher per 10-12 pupils and a minimum of 2 teachers per visit.
- Free teacher inspection visits
Up to two teachers can take a look around The Edinburgh Dungeon prior to the school visit and can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools should undertake full and thorough risk assessments in relation to their educational visits to The Edinburgh Dungeon to ensure it can be undertaken safely. You can download our supporting risk assessment here.
- Please check our ride pages for our ride restrictions. Rides may need to be skipped.
- Please be advised that mobile phones are to be switched off on the tour as not to disturb the experience.