LISTEN UP PEASANTS!
Don't get in any more trouble with us than 'ya need to...
ENTERING THE DUNGEON
Please be prepared to queue at peak hours, unless you have pre-booked your timeslot in advance or have priority entry.
If you have a disability that requires special assistance or support equipment, please see our Accessibility at the attraction page for details.
ITEMS THAT CAN BE TAKEN INTO THE EDINBURGH DUNGEON
- Small day size rucksacks and bags
- Buggies and pushchairs
- Drinking water
- For security reasons, no large items of luggage can be brought into the attraction (bigger than 46cm x 33cm x 20cm) but there is a 'left luggage' within Waverley Station which is 2 minutes walk from the Edinburgh Dungeon
- Wheeled cases and sports equipment are not permitted regardless of their size and weight
- Adult scooters, skateboards and musical instruments
- Prohibited items including sharp objects, offensive weapons, dangerous chemicals, and other suspicious items which may be considered a security risk will be confiscated before entry is granted
- Food and drink that is not provided by the Edinburgh Dungeon
- Please note that The Edinburgh Dungeon is not accessible by mobility scooter
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- In the interests of health and safety, you must not smoke anywhere in the attraction and this prohibition extends to the use of electronic cigarettes and vaping products
- You must not leave any children in your care unattended
- You can not disregard any safety signs or barriers put in place for public protection
FILM, PHOTOGRAPHY AND AUDIO RECORDING
- Filming and photography during your visit to The Edinburgh Tower Dungeon is NOT permitted. However, there are photo opportunities within the attraction and guest will have their photo taken whilst experiencing certain rides/shows.
- The use of 'selfie sticks' and tripods are not permitted within the attraction
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will be able to retrieve any confiscated items when you leave, provided there are no legal barriers
- Confiscated objects are left entirely at the owner's risk at all times
- The Edinburgh Dungeon Management Team accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to any objects left
- The Edinburgh Dungeon Management Team is entitled to refuse to store any visitor's objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason
- All visitors entering the attraction agree to abide by the visitor security regulations