- 12th - 18th February 2024 [Half Term]
- Included with Dungeon admission ticket
- Recommended 8 years + [Under 5s not permitted entry]
It's back...for February Half Term only!
Did you know Madgy Docherty was Burke and Hares final victim...?
Her body was found squeezed and squashed inside of a tea chest after their arrest.
Join us this February Half Term at The Edinburgh Dungeon as we attempt to make contact with her during our Séance show, back by popular demand, for a limited time only!
Come and join us, if you are brave enough!
- Entry to the Edinburgh Dungeon, with entrance at a chosen 15-minute time slot
- Reschedule for free up to 24 hours before your arrival time
Is the attraction suitable for children?
Children are welcome to visit, however, the recommended age to visit The Edinburgh Dungeon is 8 years and older.
Children under 5 years old are not permitted to enter.