WHERE TO STAY IN EDINBURGH
- Thursday 2nd August 2018
From the nightmares of the Dungeon to the sweet dreams of sleep... Here is our round-up of recommended places to stay in Edinburgh city centre!
PARTNER HOTELS AND APARTMENTS
- YOTEL - Located on Queen Street, a contemporary and playful design together with technology-driven experiences offers an exciting alternative to the traditional offering.
- JURY'S INN - Jurys Inn Edinburgh is located on Jeffrey Street in the city’s Old Town, just off the famous Royal Mile. We’re two minutes away from Waverley station on foot and five minutes from the bus station, so we’re easy to find no matter how you’re travelling to the Scottish capital.
- FOUNTAINCOURT APARTMENTS - Stay comfortably in your very own city pad in Edinburgh and experience the sights such as Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile.
- RADISSON BLU - Radisson Blu Edinburgh on the Royal Mile has a range of stylish rooms, family rooms and suites with convenient touches such as 24-hour room service.
- HAYMARKET HUB HOTEL - This casual hotel is opposite Haymarket railway station. The no-frills rooms come with en suite bathrooms and a free smartphone.
- MOTEL ONE - Located opposite the Edinburgh Dungeon, Motel One offers design-led, affordable accommodation in the heart of the city.
- HOTEL INDIGO, YORK PLACE - Located at the last tram stop in the city centre, Hotel indigo is ideal for those looking for a comfortable bed after a day's exploring. The boutique-style bedrooms and vibrant finishes are perfect to unwind or check out the hotel's bar and restaurant for some local favourites.