23rd March, 2017
Most mums will be looking forward to a treat this Mother’s Day but, if they’ve been nagging their loved ones, they might not be quite so lucky.
The York Dungeon is offering a unique ‘Lock Up Your Mother’ service for anyone looking for a break from mum this Mother’s Day (or if you want to give her a break from you lot)!
It’s not all bad, though. We’re also keen to recognise and reward all of the mums who are there to love, comfort and console - especially in places like The York Dungeon, where some younger visitors might just need that extra bit of bravery. For them, we’re offering FREE ENTRY for mums on Mother’s Day when they bring the family along.
These offers are only available on the 26th March 2017. See below on how to get them both:
- For Free Entry, Mum simply has to turn up on the day and quote the “Mother’s Day” offer. You’ll have to pay full-price entry for at least one child though (to prove you are really Mum!)
- If you want to lock mum up, email email@example.com and let us know what time you want to lock mum up and how long for! We’ll take care of the rest.
Remember, remember though… T&Cs apply!
- The Free Entry offer is only available upon purchase of at least one other full-priced ticket
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount
- Offer only valid on walk-up admission
- Both offers are only available from our opening times on the 26th March 2017: 11am – 4pm
- Ensure you have the permission of the individual you wish to lock in our cage and that they consent to the agreed time
- There is no minimum amount of time to stay in the cage, the maximum amount of time is from opening to close of the attraction
- Please ensure the chosen individual for the cage is of good health and mobility.
- The York Dungeon reserves the right to withdraw the offers without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with the admissions requirements at The York Dungeon
- For more details please visit the leagal page here