Alcatraz: The Breakout
ESCAPE ROOM NOW OPEN!
Alcatraz: The Breakout is a thrilling, one-hour escape room game where you will race against the clock to solve puzzles and decipher clues to escape the most infamous prison in the world. Be speedy, peasants! Crack the code before the guard catches ya!
Located at Madame Tussauds SF, under the same roof as The SF Dungeon!
YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 4 SNEAKY SCOUNDRELS READY TO ESCAPE WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
For those groups that... err... need a little extra brain power... a maximum of 8 fugitives can try to break free at once.
BIGGER GROUP, LOWER COST PER PERSON! (YOU'RE WELCOME.)
- Group of 4 jail-breakers: $125
- Group of 5-6 jail-breakers: $150
- Group of 7-8 jail-breakers: $175
UNLESS YOU WERE RAISED BY BARBARIANS (50/50 CHANCE), YOU MAY HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE - NEVER PLAY WITH STRANGERS!
Therefore, whether you're colluding in a group of 4, 8, or anything in between, you'll have the experience to yourself. No unfamiliar convicts will be added to your group.
ALL CRIMINALS MUST PRE-PLAN THEIR ESCAPE!
- Tickets are timed, and you must reserve a time-slot
- You must reserve a spot at least 30 minutes in advance
- Time-slots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis