Booking.com to Offer Exclusive Overnight Accommodations in the Underground Attraction’s “Ghosts of Alcatraz Suite”
SAN FRANCISCO (October 2017) – This October, The San Francisco Dungeon and Booking.com are offering the ultimate Halloween sleepover experience. Brave souls can book a private one-night stay in the popular underground attraction on Monday, Oct. 30 or Tuesday, Oct. 31. Accommodations include an overnight stay in the chilling “Ghosts of Alcatraz Suite.” The price? $666 per night for up to four people. Reservations will be accepted starting Friday, Oct. 13 at 10:13 a.m. EST at Booking.com and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
The San Francisco Dungeon, located on Fisherman’s Wharf, offers a unique journey through the Bay Area’s hysterically horrible past. And on Oct. 30 and Oct. 31, after the lights go down on the daily interactive shows, a few (un)lucky guests can slumber amongst the chilling darkness and haunting walls of the attraction’s authentically reproduced Alcatraz jail cell.
The exclusive sleepover amenities include:
- A one-night stay at the San Francisco Dungeon for up to four people.
- Four twin-sized prison beds in the “Ghosts of Alcatraz Suite” jail cell.
- Dungeon issued PJs and midnight snacks.
- A spooky bedtime story from a Dungeon resident before being tucked-in for a not-so-comfortable night’s sleep.
- VIP entry for each guest to the final San Francisco Dungeon show of the evening on the night of their stay.
- For those who survive the night, breakfast in their cell bed will be provided along with a swag bag of Dungeon goodies including one Merlin Annual pass per guest (valued at $279 each), which provides access to more than 30 U.S. attractions.
Sure to be a thrill of a lifetime, this frighteningly fun slumber party is only available via Booking.com, the global leader in connecting travelers with the widest choice of incredible places to stay.
“Booking.com makes it a priority to find the most unique accommodations and there is no place quite as thrilling as an underground dungeon in San Francisco,” said Todd Dunlap, Managing Director, Americas at Booking.com. “The San Francisco Dungeon is the ideal destination to visit this Halloween and we are excited to offer daring guests an exclusive opportunity to spend the night in a chilling prison cell.”
This first-ever sleepover at The San Francisco Dungeon is a pinnacle programming element of the attraction’s dynamic Halloween season activity. Beginning Friday, Oct. 13, the attraction is doubling down on the thrills by incorporating humanity’s most chilling superstitions into its dark and amusing storylines. As guests make their way through the city’s hysterically horrible history, they will be confronted by broken mirrors, open umbrellas, shadows of lurking black cats and ominous tokens of bad luck. The 60-minute journey of interactive storytelling and superstitions will be the Bay Area’s ultimate Halloween season destination.