We love it. We know your class will too. Here's why:
- 360 degree sets with gripping storytelling
- 19 interactive shows, 20 live actors, 1000 years of history
- State of the art theming and special effects
- 2 thrilling underground rides (height restrictions apply)
- 110 minutes of laughs and screams
- Option to include a 1 hour educational workshop
Intended for KS3 & KS4 this is a unique and fun way of bringing learning in the classroom to life. Curriculum linked subjects include English, Design and Technology, History, Science and Performing Arts.
The shows are based on real London history and legends (minus the boring bits). You'll get up close and personal with sinister characters including the infamous Jack the Ripper and and our very own Plague Doctor's Assistant to name a few.
KS3/KS4 pupils have the opportunity to learn:
In English and Drama...
- To analyse the process of professional scriptwriting and to identify the features of a successful script
- To write a script in groups focusing on a specific purpose and audience
- To understand the importance of character building, dialogue, set design, stage directions and sound effects.
- To work collaboratively to perform a script, using intonation, tone, volume, mood, and action to convey meaning.
- To identify significant events in local history and to understand the wider historical context of the London Dungeon