"Welcome! The King's Jester am I, you betray him or cross him, of course you will DIE!"
Join our resident Lift Jester as you descend into the depths of the London Dungeon in a medieval lift. This cheerful fellow will prepare you for 1,000 years of hysterically horrible history. It all starts here, guv'na!
Hear the grinding cogs and chains as the winches strain. Don't worry, it hardly ever falls..!
What's that? You hear the sounds of water lapping against the shore? If you're lucky, you'll have arrived safely at Thames river docks. On second thoughts, maybe you're not so lucky!
WHAT YEAR YOU'RE IN...
- 1536 (Crumbs! That's even older than Mary Berry!)
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER...
- What a trip in a medieval lift is like… Don’t worry, it hardly ever falls!
- Who's got a criminal nose
- Who's the most scared (and likely to be picked on!)
Guarantee entry and save up to 30% online
- New Show NEW: Séance
- The Tyrant Boat Ride
- The City Gates
- Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot
- The Torture Chamber
- The Plague Doctor
- Escape The Great Fire of London
- Mrs Lovett's Pie Shop
- Sweeney Todd
- Mitre Square
- Whitechapel Labyrinth
- Jack The Ripper
- The Courtroom
- A Great Escape
- Drop Dead: Drop Ride
- The Tavern