"Welcome! The King's Jester am I, you betray him or cross him, of course you will DIE!"
Join our resident Lift Jester as you begin your descent to the Dungeon in a medieval lift. This cheerful fellow will prepare you for 1,000 years of hysterically horrible history. It all starts here, guv'na!
Hear the grinding cogs and chains as the winches strain on your way down. Don't worry, it hardly ever falls...!
What's that? The sounds of water lapping against the shore? If you're lucky, you'll arrive safely at Thames river docks but on second thoughts...you probably won't be so lucky...
WHAT YEAR YOU'RE IN...
- 1536 (Crumbs! That's even older than Mary Berry!)
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER...
- What a trip in a medieval lift is like…don’t worry, it hardly ever falls!
- Who's got a criminal nose
- Who's the most scared (and likely to be picked on!)
Guarantee entry and save up to 30% online
- The Tyrant Boat Ride
- The City Gates
- Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot
- The Torture Chamber
- The Plague Doctor
- Escape The Great Fire of London
- Mrs Lovett's Pie Shop
- Sweeney Todd
- Mitre Square
- Whitechapel Labyrinth
- Jack The Ripper
- The Courtroom
- New Show Escape from Newgate Prison
- Drop Dead: Drop Ride
- The Tavern