"Welcome! The King's Jester am I, you betray him or cross him, of course you will DIE!"
Join our resident Lift Jester as you begin your descent into the Dungeon via our medieval lift. This cheerful fellow will prepare you for 1,000 years of hysterically horrible history. It all starts here, guv'na!
Hear the grinding cogs and chains as the winches strain on your way down. If you're lucky, you'll arrive safely at the river docks of the Thames but if you're not...well, we dread to to think.
WHAT YEAR YOU'RE IN...
- 1536 (Long before your time, peasant!)
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER...
- What a trip in a medieval lift is like…don’t worry, we swear it's safe.
- Who's got a criminal nose
- Who's the most scared (and likely to be picked on!)
Guarantee entry and save up to 20% online
- The Tyrant Boat Ride
- The City Gates
- Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot
- The Torture Chamber
- The Plague Doctor
- Escape The Great Fire of London
- Mrs Lovett's Pie Shop
- Sweeney Todd
- Mitre Square
- Whitechapel Labyrinth
- Jack The Ripper
- The Courtroom
- New Show Escape from Newgate Prison
- Drop Dead: Drop Ride
- The Tavern