Don't get in any more trouble with us than 'ya need to...
Items that CAN be taken into the london dungeon:
- Small day size rucksacks and bags (maximum size 18" x 13" x 8" or 46cm x 33cm x 20cm)
- Baby bags
- Buggies and pushchairs (can be taken into attraction at owners discretion, please be advised The London Dungeon is set over three levels with stairway access)
- Drinking water
Items that CANNOT be taken into the london dungeon:
- Large bags/suitcases or rucksacks
- Motorcycle helmets
- Skateboards and rollerblades
- Tripods (unless agreed in advance with the London Dungeon press office team)
- Baby buggies which are fixed and can not be folded down.
- Prohibited items include sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including penknives, scissors, metal nail files, toy or replica guns. If such objects are found or declared they will be checked in and returned to you after your experience providing the item is legal in the UK.
- Food and drink that is not provided by the London Dungeon.
- Restrictions apply to some types of film and photography equipment.
Terms and conditions:
- Confiscated objects are left entirely at the owner's risk at all times.
- The London Dungeon Management Team (LDMT) accepts no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left with LDMT.
- The London Dungeon Management Team is entitled to refuse to store any visitor's objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.