Bits of info you've been searching 'igh and low for.
Booking CARER tickets
Bookings on the day are subject to availability to avoid disappointment and for a Carer’s Ticket, please buy your other tickets online (with a time slot) and then collect a carer’s ticket with relevant documentation on arrival
For wheelchair users:
- We have two flights of stairs inside, but are fully accessible to guests who use a wheelchair
- We admit 1 wheelchair user per hour, at each quarter past the hour
- Click here for wheelchair bookings
For those with other mobility impairments:
- We are a 90-110 minute walking experience and guests are required to stand for a majority of it
- Seating is available in some shows, but due to the nature of the attraction and the demographic of groups we cannot guarantee priority seating
For those with autism and other neuro-diverse conditions:
- We are not a scare attraction or a horror maze.
- We are a highly sensory experience with dark spaces, loud noises, flashing/strobe lights, pungent smells and jump scares
- Some shows that incorporate the aforementioned lighting include: The Lift (at the beginning of the experience), Plague Doctor's Surgery (blackouts and light 'stings'), Escape from Newgate Prison, the Drop Dead Drop ride, Guy Fawkes. If you cannot be subjected to strobe lighting, we would recommend you speak to a team member regards to this.
- At any point, during the tour, feel free to let a member of staff know if you or a member of your party needs to leave or take some time out
For children and young infants:
- We recommend the experience is suitable for children 12 years and above, but this is at the discretion of the parent or guardian
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and above
For pregnant women:
- Pregnant women can take part in all 19 live shows at any time during their pregnancy that they feel confident to visit
- The Tyrant Boat ride and the Drop Dead Drop ride are not suitable for pregnant women. Members of staff will be happy to show you alternative routes
For international visitors:
- The tours are run only in English to cater to the vast majority of international visitors
- Many non-English speakers still enjoy the sensory nature of our tours but may not experience the attraction in the same way as those proficient in English
- Unfortunately, audio guides are not available at this time
To see our full Accessibility guide, click here.