Important visitor information
Dear friends of the Hamburg Dungeon!
Finally we can open our doors for you again and are looking forward to
Thursday, 09.07.2020 to be back!
Please note our changed opening hours: Monday to Thursday from 12 am to 4 pm (last admission), Friday to Sunday from 12 am to 5 pm (last admission).
Please note that there we will only offer shows in german for the time being. If you want to visit, we kindly ask you to book tickets via our german site.
Special times also require special measures, and the well-being and health of our visitors and employees has the highest priority. Therefore we ask you to follow these rules in the Dungeon:
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the Health Department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 1,5m distance to other guests
- Wearing a mouth-nose protection ("everyday mask") is obligatory when you visit us (alternative: face visor). We cannot and will not make any exceptions, not even in case of a mask release.
- Please observe the rules of hygiene (wash your hands, sneezing and coughing etiquette, etc.)
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- We currently only accept cashless payment in our shop.
Please note that admission is currently ONLY possible with an online ticket purchased in advance - the box office is closed! This is the only way we can keep the strict capacity limits and avoid waiting times for you.
- I have an annual ticket / free ticket / valid ticket from the closing time - how can I book my visit?
For annual ticket holders as well as for all other types of pre-booked tickets or free tickets, we can only allow entry if a corresponding reservation ticket has been booked. This is only valid on presentation of e.g. the annual ticket. Without a reservation ticket no admission is possible.
- I have a discount voucher - how can I book an online ticket?
There is the possibility to redeem the coupon at the entrance ticket. To do so, please enter the number or the corresponding name under "Promotion Code" in the booking process.
- I have a free ticket, it expired between 31.03.2020 and 30.06.2020. What do I do now?
You can still come to the attraction with your free ticket until 30.08.2020.
- Can I change my time slot afterwards?
Unfortunately no. Please make sure that the date and time are correct when you make your booking and be at the entrance at the time of the time window. Due to strict capacity management, we cannot guarantee later admission.
- I do not want to buy online. What options do I have?
Unfortunately, we can only accept online tickets at the moment because the box office is not open.
- I have already bought an undated ticket. When can I visit you?
Please also book a reservation ticket for the desired period.
- Does my child have to wear a mask as well? / I have a mask exemption from the doctor
As admission to the Hamburg Dungeon is only permitted for children aged 10 and over, they too must wear a mask for the duration of their visit. We are unable to provide an exemption from the wearing of masks as the safety of our staff and guests takes priority. If it is not possible for you to wear a mask, please refrain from visiting the Hamburg Dungeon.
Monday to Thursday from 12 to 16 h (last admission), Friday to Sunday from 12 to 17 h (last admission).