The Plague Hospital
The doctor is waiting for you!
The plague has spread its tentacles of death across Europe and has now gripped Hamburg - again! Get yourself ready for a close encounter with the Plague Doctor. He will be only too happy to explain the full extent of the plague – in his own vivid, dramatic, disturbingly enthusiastic and bloodthirsty way.
- Watch out for squirting blood.
- Find out why the plague has spread itself so fast.
- Will you or one of your fellow visitors be asked to assist the doctor?
This is one of the funniest shows in the Hamburg Dungeon. The actor will interact with your group - guaranteeing some good laughs. The Plague Doctor could work with around 70 different audiences throughout the day so he or she needs to adapt quickly and often to adjust to the age, mood and types of visitors. Only this level of skill in acting will allow all visitors to leave with a stomach ache; from laughing, of course.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Will you be the doctor's next victim?
- Why was the Plague called the Black Death?
- Which guts are destroyed by the horrible plague?