The Home of Halloween
JOIN US FOR THE MOST HORRIBLE TIME OF THE YEAR.
It's no secret that we love Halloween here at the Edinburgh Dungeon. It's what we do best. It's WHAT WE WERE BORN TO DO.
In fact, we love it so much that each year we become the Home of Halloween, and the best place to get all the scares, laughs and thrills throughout the whole of October.
Each year we make Halloween bigger and better, with special events, new shows and even more frights than usual!
So, what can you expect from Edinburgh's Home of Halloween?
- Halloween Fright Nights
- Late Night Opening (last tours at 9pm).
- Seasonal show (part of the main attraction tour).
- Torture, Witchcraft, Cannibalism ... and that's just a regular Tuesday.
Some fun Halloween facts:
- The first lanterns were made from turnips. Tsk - amateurs, eh?
- Halloween had roots in a Pagan Festival. Should have got its hair done.
- Over a billion pumpkins are sacrificed at Halloween (that might be a massive lie).