FRIGHT-DAY THE 13TH!
EDINBURGH DUNGEON presents FRIGHT-DAY the 13th!
A BOLDER, DARKER, SCARIER TOUR than you’ve ever experienced, running Friday 13th September ONLY with limited tickets and availability!
WE'VE BROUGHT BACK SOME OF OUR SCARIEST SHOWS ALONGSIDE ALL NEW TERRIFYING EXPERIENCES!
For the one-off price of £13.13 you can enjoy an hour of Dungeon super-charged SCARY FUN with a new tour boasting MORE SCARES, MORE THRILLS and a BRAND NEW GHOST SHOW FINALE!
This tour is not recommended to those under 13 years old and of a nervous disposition.
ONLY THE BRAVE WILL SURVIVE! BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT …
ON YOUR JOURNEY YOU WILL MEET:
- THE JESTER; the Judge's right hand man and bringer of Justice!
- MADGEY DOCHERTY; Burke and Hare's final victim, killed on Halloween night...but is she at peace?
- JOHN HOWISON; otherwise known as THE CRAMMOND KILLER...his mind is not his own, but can you peer into the eyes of the criminally insane?
- THE WHITE LADY; EDINBURGH DUNGEON'S newest resident...jilted by her loved she sought her revenge...but at what cost?
- AND MANY MORE!
BOOK YOUR TICKETS BELOW
Fright Day 13th
£13.13 per person
- Friday 13th September Only!
- Limited availability
- Aged 13 or over only admitted!