The Plagued Street in the Berlin Dungeon
Keep up with your neighbours, by also being dead.
Whoops ... it seems like your raft might have taken a wrong turn and you will find yourself in the plague-ridden streets of Berlin. Tread carefully down the twisting plague streets of 1576, filled with the revolting sounds and smells of death.
Plague has spread its tentacles of death across Europe and has now gripped Berlin – again! You have landed in the heart of it all so tread carefully down the twisting foreboding plague streets - littered with decaying bodies. Come face to face with the Plague Doctor who delights in demonstrating the full effects of the Plague in a graphic, theatrical, worryingly enthusiastic and gory way. It’s time to pull out the bits!
- Watch out for squirting blood.
- Find out how to cure the malady.
- See your friend being treated by the doctor.
Come face to face with the worryingly enthusiastic Plague Doctor of the Berlin Dungeon who delights in demonstrating the gory realities of the Plague.
What you'll discover:
- Are you the doctor's next victim?
- Why was the Plague called the Black Death?
- Which guts are destroyed by the horrible plague?