A SAFE VISIT
If you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, has been feeling under the weather recently (for example: feverish, coughing, etc.) please reschedule your visit for a later time.
The Amsterdam Dungeon is not included in the new goverment restrictions 'Testing Before Access'. You don't need to show a Covid-19 certificate with a negative test result, a proof of vaccination/recovery to visit the attraction. Wearing a face mask is not mandatory.
- Tickets will only be sold online. The maximum number of admitted guests per day will be greatly reduced in order to meet the 1.5 meter distance between households.
STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL SICK OR HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS
- Do you have complaints that may indicate infection with the coronavirus? Then don't come to The Amsterdam Dungeon, but stay at home. This will prevent the virus from spreading. Stay home if you:
- - Have a cold or the flu.
- - Have a mild cold, such as sniffing, coughing, sore throat and / or fever.
- - Have roommates who have a cold or a fever.
FOLLOW THE HYGIENE RULES
- In Madame Tussauds you have to follow the same rules as at home or on the street.
- - Do you have to sneeze or cough? Then do this in your elbow.
- - Blow your nose into a tissue and throw it away immediately.
- - Wash your hands regularly. Do this for at least 20 seconds.